TV.Centerr - Android Live-TV
TV.centerr is a simple and easy online Live-TV application for your mobile phone. If you are using an Android phone with the 2.2 update, Flash 10.1 give TV.Centerr a try. It is just fun watch TV on your Android based phone or tablet.
With over 30 channels to choose from, you can watch your favorite show on the go.
To install TV.Centerr on your Android phone simply visit the Android Market and install it or you can scan the QR code with your phone and directly open the market page.
For TV.Centerr to work you need the following things:
- Swiss IP address
- Android 2.2 (aka Froyo)
- Adobe Flash 10.1 BETA installed, you can find the app in the market
This is just a selection of channels.
- SF1, SFzwei, SFinfo, TeleZüri, StarTV (Switzerland)
- ARD, ZDF, RTL, ProSieben, n-tv, DSF, Eurosport (Germany)
- ORF1 (Austria)
- CNN, BBC One (English)
- TSI1, TSI2, Rai Uno, Rai Due, Rai Tre, Italia 1 (Italian)
- TSR1, TSR2, TF1, France 2, France 3, M6Suisse (French)
Please keep in mind, that each minute you watch TV.Centerr, around 6 MB of data is transfered. So if you do now have a mobile flat, I strongly recommend you use a Wifi connection to watch TV.Centerr.
For support in English, please send me an email
Freuqently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is this app from Zattoo?
No, this app is in no way related or endorsed by Zattoo.
- I have a HiQ subscription with Zattoo, can I use them in TV.Centerr?
Sadly no, the Flash streams need to much power and resources to decode. But the default stream quality is great on smaller displays like on mobile phones.
- Can I request another channel?
Sure, just let me know by email and I will include that channel in the next update.
- Do I need a Zattoo login to use TV.Centerr?
No login is required to use TV.Centerr (yet).
- What does "Channel not available" mean?
This message can be shown, if the selected channel is not available in your country. There is nothing I can do against this.
- Was bedeutet "Kanal nicht verfügbar"?
Einige Kanäle sind nicht in allen Ländern verfügbar. Der Grund liegt in rechtlichen Limiten. Ich kann nichts dagegen machen.
- Does Zattoo offer support for TV.Centerr?
Absolutely not! If you have a problem, request or a wish, you should only contact me, and not Zattoo.
- When will TV.Centerr be available in my country?
I am always trying to get TV.Centerr working in different countries. So far I did not have any success. Sorry.
- Wann ist TV.Centerr in Deutschland verfügbar?
Momentan sieht es so aus, als gibt es (noch) keine Möglichkeit, TV.Centerr ausserhalb der Schweiz verwenden zu können. Ich bin jedoch ständig am ausprobieren. Sollte die Applikation verfügbar werden, wirst du hier darüber informiert.
- Are you tracking my TV usage?
Yes, I am tracking the usage of the application. And no, I cannot track a single user. I only see what channels are viewing what day for how long and I see details about your device (screen resolution, language and so on). I do not collect or analyze any personal data!
Get the latest news and insights on our Facebook Page.